Looking to grow your business but operating on a limited budget? Why not opt for a virtual office as opposed to a costly physical space. Business Centre at Camberwell could be just right for your business's growth:
- Prime Business Mailing address which you can use on your marketing, promotional documents and on your website.
- You've got Mail! Mail notification we will send you a text or email when you receive any mail or courier items at your Virtual Office address.
- Convenient business hours. Our centre is open Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm so you can drop in and collect your mail when it suits you.
- Mail Forwarding Service, just tell us where you want your mail sent and we will get it to you whether you're locally based or overseas we will send it to you (fees apply).
- Our business centre has a number of cost effective value added services such as design and creation of marketing materials, newsletters, printing, and copying can all be arranged.
To complement your Camberwell virtual office you should consider our virtual reception service. With our Telephone Answering Services we can instantly add local telephone numbers in all major cities around Australia (02 for Sydney, 07 for Brisbane, 08 for Perth etc) to give you a truly national or interstate presence.
What is a Virtual Receptionist? A Virtual Receptionist is a Live person who will answer the phone in your company name, introduce and transfer calls to you and your staff or send messages by email and SMS if you are not available or choose not to take a call. Take advantage of our Free 7 day trial. It's easy and absolutely NO obligation free.
Our professional receptionists can be answering and handling your phone call in just a few minutes (24/7 if required). To get started you simply fill in some brief details and we'll be answering your calls in no time.