Be found with a Virtual Address in Canberra
Secure your business a Virtual Address in the Nations capital Canberra, where business innovation is encouraged and rewarded. Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur with a big idea and need to be found or an interstate business looking to expand into the thriving business community of Canberra a Virtual Address can be your businesses head office without the cost of setting up and maintaining an actual office.
Your business can be found right on the edge of Lake Burley Griffin in the inner south hotspot of Manuka, Shop 2 Endeavour House, Cnr Captain Cook Court. Conveniently positioned within close proximity to Capital Hill, Parliament House, Government Departments and featuring fabulous cafes, restaurants, entertainment & shopping precincts.
- Get a real street address in the heart of the commercial district with a prime Virtual Office Address. Boosting your online presence and making it much easier for you to be found on Google Maps. You'll be able to advertise your Virtual Address on your website, Google + accounts, marketing materials, business cards and much more.
- When you pay for a 12-month subscription you'll receive an extra 3 months for FREE! A Virtual Address is an extremely cost effective and practical way to have your business located in a central position without any long-term commitments.
- Professional staff will ensure your mail & packages are handled exactly the way you've determined. With 24/7 secure access, you can drop in and collect or simply take advantage of the Cloud-based office solutions provided for mail forwarding and have your correspondence or packages sent to wherever you are in the world. You decide what works for your business.
- Don't miss another important business call again with an Australian based Virtual Receptionist Live 24/7 Telephone Answering Service. This service will handle all your missed calls in a professional and timely manner you'll never disappoint another prospective client by not answering their call again. All calls are answered using your business name and a message will be taken and sent to you via both SMS to your phone and email. A Virtual Receptionist service only takes a few minutes to set up and our friendly team can be answering your calls today. Take advantage of the Free 7-day trial!
- A Virtual Assistant can help your business with any Digital Printing, Design & Marketing materials, copy & finishing, they can even help with packaging and shipping services. A Virtual Assistant is able to give you the professional help your business needs and you will only be charged for the services you use when you use them.
Creating the right professional image is easy with Virtual Addresses in over 50 prime locations across Australia from regional centres such as Parramatta and Dandenong to every major city Virtual Offices are cost-effective ways to grow your business with subscription options from 6 months, 12 or 24-months avaliable. Complete the subscription form, process payment, securely upload your photo identification and you'll have your new Virtual Office address set up in no time it's that easy. Receive a 15-month subscription when you signup for 12 months, that's 3 months for FREE!