How do you get a great business address if you work from home?
Need a Virtual Business Address in Sydney?
How do you get a Sydney Virtual Address? It’s not hard to arrange. The main work has already been done, you’ve made the decision to secure a business address in Sydney. Now you simply need to contact us and tell us what you need and which area of Sydney best suits the needs of your business.
Virtual Offices in Sydney
It may be that you just want a Sydney Virtual Address that you can legitimately use for your start-up. You might only need your Sydney virtual office to have an address and the opportunity to receive mail at that address and to put the address on your business card, marketing materials and office stationery. Easily arranged. Then all you have to do is choose the location of your Virtual Address and let us know. We can then guide you through the process.
Here at www.VirtualAddress.com.au We have two prestigious Sydney CBD buildings, each with a business address that provides your company with immediate status in the heart of the city. We can also provide a Sydney address in the IT and Marketing commercial hub of North Sydney, across the harbour, on the other side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Alternatively you may have no need for the prestige of a prime CBD address and require a simple Virtual Address in the Sydney suburbs such as Neutral Bay or Hurstville or Blacktown, an address immediately respected and familiar to the client base that you are targeting and servicing. Review the list of the Sydney Virtual offices we can provide for your company. Whichever Virtual Address you decide upon, rest assured that we have carefully chosen each Sydney office location for their stature, reputation and convenience.
Virtual address or Virtual office?
Don’t be confused by which is the right term to use – should it be Virtual Office or Virtual Address? They are both correct. Virtual Office is more widely used but both terms simply reflect the advances in technology and the flexibility of modern commerce. A physical location no longer means that is the only site where all the work for a company is performed.
But the term Virtual Office is becoming more prevalent because more companies are using all the services that have been developed around the idea of a Virtual Address. Your Sydney Virtual Office can have just a Virtual business address and mail collection, but increasingly people access many more of services that are on offer.
Consider all the services your Virtual Office provides.
If you run your business from home or if all your staff WFH there are sure to be times when you need to meet your staff in one place or to meet your clients in a professional setting. Our Virtual Addresses at Aurora Place and Australia Square in the Sydney CBD have stylish meeting and conference rooms for hourly rentals with all the state-of-the-art audio-visual tech you need. They also offer chic functional co-working spaces and the admin support of photocopying and printing is on hand, so there is no dashing around to get what you need – just ask for it.
The site of these distinguished Virtual addresses is also a location your business can leverage in multiple ways because you have purchased your company a presence in the heart of Sydney. Your prestige virtual office solution is also physically at the centre of the very best hospitality options that Sydney can offer. Access the facilities at Aurora Place or Australia Square and take advantage of all the superb hospitality options that surround your address. Fine dining with a client? Cool relaxing bars after a staff briefing? A stroll to the Harbourside or through the Botanical Gardens? Transport is also totally convenient because your Virtual Address is so close to Rail, via Martin Place and Wynyard Stations. You are also serviced by Bus, via stands a short walk away at Clarence Street at Wynyard and Ferry services that criss cross the Sydney Harbour - just a stroll down the hill at Circular Quay.
Your Virtual Address and the benefits of a Virtual Receptionist.
So you have a Virtual Address and that has given your firm a profile, a place to direct your mail and packages, a location that has provided an immediate business presence. It could be you have chosen a business address in the Sydney suburban hubs or you now have a prestige Sydney Virtual Office address in the heart of the city.
How can you also conduct your phone communications with clients virtually and at the same time increase your business stature – just the same as you have with a Virtual Office? It may be time for setting up a phone communication structure that is also flexible and versatile, an approach that frees up precious time.
A virtual receptionist is the answer. Just like a Sydney Virtual Address, a Virtual Receptionist can represent your business. Our Australian based receptionists can become your professional scalable phone answering support, virtually.
Forget paying for a physical office with all that unnecessary cost of office security, office cleaning, long term locked in leases and office water and power bills. Also reduce that cost of an office receptionist and the salary and working arrangements that you have to manage, even when no clients are calling.
Stop your busy staff being interrupted by phone calls that can be easily answered by someone else, your Australian based Virtual Receptionist. Increase the time you have to manage your business by not being held up by the office phone or your mobile. By going Virtual, you move into a realm of communication options. Would you seize more business opportunities if client calls were always live answered and never ever go to voicemail? Would you retain more clients and reduce churn by ensuring calls are answered promptly in your company’s name within 10 seconds? Could you increase sales by allowing clients to contact 24/7? Your Virtual Receptionist can take that vital late evening call and send an SMS to your sales team.
Like your Virtual address, your Virtual Receptionist services only take a few minutes to set up and our friendly team will be answering your calls today. This is a highly professional service with 15 years’ experience of managing client phone communications for hundreds of businesses from large companies to small traders. Why not take advantage of our Free 7 day trial!
The commercial world is constantly evolving. Virtual Office solutions help your business navigate change.
- Get the web presence your business needs and appear in the search results on Google Maps.
- Virtual Offices are cost effective and offer your business great savings. ¬Take advantage of our 3 months for FREE when you pay for a 12-month subscription. Advertise your new address on your business cards, websites, Google + account, signage and more.
- Providing professional mail and courier services are essential to our service to you. We ensure your mail is handled exactly the way you want. Drop by our business centres 24/7 or simply take advantage of our mail forwarding solutions and have your correspondence or items sent anywhere in the world.
- We know how important professional, friendly and helpful a receptionist is to every business. By using our 24/7 Virtual Receptionists you will never miss another business opportunity. Our Australian-based receptionists will answer your calls promptly in your company’s name. Calls will be forwarded to you if you’re available or messages can be taken and sent to you by both SMS and email.
- Use your Virtual Address and create the right corporate impression with prospective clients every time. Executive Suites, Meeting Rooms and more can be provided for your business whenever you need them. Only pay for what you need.
- Think about using our Virtual Assistants. Virtual Assistants can offer support and assistance with Diary Management, scheduling appointments, updating web forms and help with businesses documentation printing, design & copy whenever needed. Virtual Assistants can answer customers questions based on specific information you provide and create a seamless flow of communication between you and your clients.
- VirtualAddress.com.au can help your business achieve a national presence. With over 50 superior Office locations across Australia, we can help boost your exposure nationally. If you’re looking to take your business to Perth or just over the bridge to North Sydney, a Virtual Address is for you and your growing business.
Get your very own Virtual Office. It’s easy, choose from a 6, 12 or 24-month subscription. Complete the subscription form and attach your photo identification and you’ll have your new Virtual Office address set up in no time. Pay for 12 months and get an extra 3 months for FREE.